Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Sincere Apology




I'm Writing to you, a sincere apology.

for showing the world, a man's true identity.

though you might have been distraught, or even more ashamed.

It meant the world to me, that you were also feeling my pain.

I can't put to words, all the feelings that I felt for you,

but know it in your heart that this one is sincere and true.

Oh how I wish to embrace this feeling directly to you,

just to see a little glimpse of your reaction, was it all true?

but it seems that wish has been rejected,

you're now too far for me to see, to touch, let alone to feel.

9 comments:

彥安彥安 said...

要經常發表文章 最愛你了呦..................................................................

琬安琬安 said...

路過看看哦,請加油..................................................................

李吳文云威昌 said...

一時的錯誤不算什麼,錯而不改才是一生中永遠且最大的錯誤..................................................

曹初帆張武茜 said...

婚姻對男人來說是賭他的自由,對女人而言卻是賭她的幸福。.................................................................

家唐銘 said...

要經常發表文章 最愛你了呦...............................................................

亦奈美妮 said...

鞋匠能作好鞋子,因為他只做鞋,不做別的。..................................................

偉曹琬 said...

在你一無所有的時候 是誰在陪伴你 他便是你最重要的人......................................................................

偉曹琬 said...

看了你的日誌 覺得今天好充實 晚安瞜..................................................................

惠桂刁惠桂刁惠桂刁 said...

來給你加油,幫你推一下喔~期待你的下一個更新,謝謝............................................................